Location: Kuching, Sarawak
- Oversees site activities planning, implementation and controlling project.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects, budget and costing, monitor and allocation of materials and resources, perform testing and commissioning.
- Attend site inspections, meetings and prepare reports, report regularly on progress and monitor schedule, identify site issues and improve performance, ensure site works carried out as plan, schedule, quality, safety and meet compliance.
- Determines project specifications by studying product/project design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends, recommending actions.
- Coordinate with all parties involved in project to ensure work progress smoothly and complete within target time and budget.
- Perform any other job function assigned by superior.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD.
- Fast learner and able to work independently or with project team.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 year(s) of working experience in the construction, BAS (Building Automation System) or electrical / electronic field is preferable for this position.
- Based in Kuching , willing to travel and work outstation (Based at site) related to current project.
- Job Type: Full-time
Location: Kuala Lumpur
- The opportunity to build innovative building automation controllers that will help to create more energy efficient buildings.
- Promotion Opportunities & Work-related skill set training
You will grow into being the key person in charge of the entire Software development lifecycle. You will analyze, design, test, and develop embedded software solutions running on embedded linux devices or on microcontrollers. You will help to specify hardware for new building controllers, sensors and actuator designs.
You will play a vital role such as:
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Working with clients to fully understand the product requirements.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations, and designing and implementing systems.
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases and review code changes.
- Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs
Required Technology Skills and Experience
- Linux / Windows (Environment)
- Docker (System)
- NodeJS (Technology)
- ExpressJS ( Web Server)
- CouchDB (NoSQL Database)
- ElectronJS (Desktop App Framework)
- VueJS (Front End Framework)
- Flutter for Mobile (Mobile Development)
- Bootstrap (Responsive CSS)
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Please fill in the job application form below and we shall contact you should you be successful.