(Network Direct Digital Controller)
- Part of the ADF XTEC series of Network DDC (Direct Digital Controller) which is designed for building management system as well as any sophisticated control system.
- Certified as “BACnet Building Controller” (B-BC) which is highest category by BACnet.
- Available as an I/O controller with BACnet MS/TP and BACnet IP protocols, BACnet MS/TP to BACnet IP router, Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU gateway.
- Monitoring and control for most of the HVAC applications, such as air handling unit, chiller plant, pump controls, fan coils terminal & etc.
- Operate as a standalone application, used in conjunction with any open, interoperable BACnet and Modbus network system or with other XTEC series DDC (Direct Digital Controller).
- Ready with IoT connectivity and supported for WiFi and Zigbee.