Sunway University New University Block
Sunway University was fully integrated with the ADF building management system to take advantage of the dedicated control from air side equipment to the heart of the chiller plant control strategy. ADF solution connect, integrated, monitor and control all the hardware and software from sensor devices to application through a single platform.
Key features of ADF's building technologies
Air Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation System
- Chiller plant control and optimisation
- FCU and AHU control and monitoring
- OT AHU control and monitoring for accurate humidify and temperature
- Electrical power consumption monitoring
- Lighting schedule control and monitoring
Fire Protection System
- Fire system integration for event monitoring
Plumping and Sanitary System
- Water consumption monitoring
- Pumps and rain water harvesting monitoring
Our solution enables monitoring and controlling a wide range of other building functions, including lighting, access control & safety.
Our building technologies create buildings that are smarter, more efficient, safer, use less energy, have lower operating costs.
Get real time information and analytics in intuitive graphical dashboards that are customisable.
With ADF’s building technologies, you can centralise, control and manage existing electrical and electronic systems.