(Variable Air Volume Controller)
- An application specific DDC (Direct Digital Controller) that caters for pressure independent Variable Air Volume terminal box.
- Improved temperature zoning control and greater energy saving
- Uses calculated actual demand airflow to define the speed of VSD AHU
- No software tool requires for airflow setting
- BACnet MS/TP communication protocols (B-ASC)
- Can operate as a stand-alone application, used in conjunction with any open, interoperable BACnet system or with other XTEC series of DDC (Direct Digital Controller).